What Women and Girls want with Husband or Life Partner





Don't rely on what you see in Movies, read in articles. Just see below picture gallery this to capture what real women want from their men- in and out of bed.

Ten secrets shared by real women(www.indiatodayimages.com)

Of course you don't understand women. Sometimes they can't even explain themselves. But often their secrets are universal, like these ten things she wishes you knew.

Hear, hear

Listen! // Listen (www.indiatodayimages.com)

"Please listen to me. Not because what I'm about to say will rock your world, but because listening is a sign of respect that rocks my world."-Tanisha Biglani, 25

Lovin' it!

Love sex (www.indiatodayimages.com)

"I love sex. With or without you, as Bono might say. My mind is filthier than you might think."-Nanki Mangal, 26

Different language

Wiomen's language (www.indiatodayimages.com)

"Women speak a different dialect than men. For example, 'I'm fine' means 'I'm so not fine,' just as 'No dessert for me' means 'I'll be polishing off yours.'-Diksha Menon, 42

Body beautiful

Say it out! (www.indiatodayimages.com)

"Always tell me when I look hot; never tell me when I don't. And don't forget: I need 20 compliments to offset one thoughtless remark."-Shenaz Mirza, 45

Remember stuff

Remember delicate moments (www.indiatodayimages.com)

"I remember the shirt you were wearing when you first said, 'I love you.' The fact that you don't makes me question whether you meant it."-Anahita Balasubramanium, 35

Understand, please

Understand women (www.indiatodayimages.com)

"Remember, PMS stands for 'physical and mental stress.' So let me cry freely, behave irrationally, and eat your dessert. My mood swings are hormonal, not personal."-Bhavani Sharma, 32

Just do it!

Do, don't ask! (www.indiatodayimages.com)

"'Do you want flowers?' kills the romantic gesture. Don't ask, just do."-Esha Girgilani, 35

Just for you

Beauty for her man (www.indiatodayimages.com)

"Manicures and pedicures are a woman's gift to her man. I love looking pretty for you. The time to worry is when I stop going for them."-Shoma Chakraborty, 23

I love you

I love you (www.indiatodayimages.com)

"I loved you long before I told you. Playing the long game is in a woman's DNA. We don't throw a Hail Mary in the first quarter. (And you thought we didn't know anything about football.)"-Neesha Singh, 30

You are the best!

You are the best (www.indiatodayimages.com)

"Of course you're the best lover I've ever had. All others cease to exist when I fall in love."-Nikky Singh, 50







Share your views...

0 Respones to "What Women and Girls want with Husband or Life Partner"

Post a Comment

 

© 2009 Manish Rawat Blog | Love Relationship | Wallpapers | Lyrics | Interview Tips | Softwares All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Andla Tech